How Google+ can work for your business
So everyday I talk about Google+ and how it's great, the next big social networking site, taking over the world...
The responses I get from people? "FAIL."
Ok, sure I hear them, and I'll even let it slide that for regular end users who have tried or heard about Google+ will believe that it's another failed product. Facebook was able to create a community by bringing in end users such as yourself by first originating a small niche through college students. Eventually it evolved by establishing a network of friends, family, business people to connect with each other, this is how a typical social networking site usually works you could say. Now, Google+ the way I see it, the hype will work backwards....what do I mean by that? Because Google is dubbed the king of search engines, businesses will be the ones who will create the network for the end users. This is such a great opportunity for businesses to jump on the bandwagon and create a Google+ Page. I don't mean a profile, I'm referring to an actual page (much like Facebook's fan page). The first advantage and probably the biggest right now is that Google+ can be found on search results. I personally experimented a few pages myself and the results are there. I don't want to bore too much about this article explaining in specific details so I'll just list out why it will help.
- Integrated into Google Search
- Can and will optimize additionally with other existing Google products (local places, reviews, etc)
- Android being #1 will continue to establish strong Google related products as the users grow (Hangouts, G+, GTalk, GVoice, Chrome w/Apps, Local Places, etc)
- Google's Search Plus will probably have a strong impact towards G+ Page
- With +1 buttons, contents/posts you create on your page can ultimately boost your value of the Google Page (based on that if your posts gets those +1's)